tours, excursions, safaris, can also be conducted in the following languages
at an additional cost:
Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, German and French.
for something different?
If you would like to visit other designations in South Africa, we can
put together your individual itinerary, tailored to your requirements.
Call our tailor made team to discuss
Information & Conditions
person sharing" / "Single person"
Guides in foreign language
Insurance and liability
Inclusive of tours
Exclusive of tours
sharing" / "Single person"
- "Per person sharing"
- when 2 or more persons share accommodation (if accommodation is not
shared, an additional fee will be charged for accommodation)
- "Single person"
- one person on tour.
- Book well in advance to
avoid disappointment !!!!
- A 25% non-refundable
deposit required on booking of tour if required by Africa Explore Tours
- Full cost of tour price
to be paid before departure.
- 25% non refundable cancellations fee. No refunds 60 days on long tours and less than 72 hours on day tours before departure if full amount paid in advance. Exceptions will be considered depending on nature of cancellation.
- You travel in a
luxury seven-seater microbus or luxury sedan vehicle
- You will be picked up and
dropped off at your destination in Johannesburg, Pretoria or Johannesburg
International airport at no extra cost on any of Africa Explore Tours
and Safaris tours. All drivers of Africa Explore Tours and Safaris are
registered drivers and registered South African Tourist guides.
- You will be met on arrival
in South Africa on the airport by our friendly staff with a identification
sign to make you feel at home the moment you meet us.
- When you fly in to your
destination e.g. Kruger National Park or Cape Town, arrangements will
be made to pick you up at your point of arrival and the tour will continue
- Night and day game drives
in game reserves on open vehicles will be at an extra cost.
- Extra night and day safari game drives in open safari vehicles will be at an additional cost. Game drives in open safari vehicles in game parks only included in tour cost when mentioned in tour itinerary. All game drives in Africa Explore Tours and Safaris vehicles included in tour cost.
in foreign language
- If you need a guide in any
other language than English, provision will be made to have a registered
guide on the tour at an extra cost.
- Passengers allowed one suitcase
and one hand luggage on a scheduled tour. (if passengers not returning
to place of tour departure, arrangements will be made to carry all luggage
with). Safe luggage storage available at Johannesburg International
Airport if required.
- All accommodation included
in tour price.
- All accommodation on the
tour will be in suitable clean air-conditioned chalets, bungalows, hotels
or guesthouses with own bathroom and facilities.
- Budget tours will be accommodated
in air-conditioned chalets or luxury tented camps with an outside ablution
block (bathroom not inside your chalet or tent).
- Executive tour will be accommodated
in lodges in game reserves with all facilities like bar facilities;
game viewing decks overlooking water drinking holes etc.
- All tours can be customized
and do not have to be as per itinerary as long as conditions allow us
to do it.
- Africa Explore Tours and
Safaris reserves the right to alter the routes, accommodation and transportation
should unforeseen conditions not allows us to keep to the programme.
- Africa Explore Tours and
Safaris shall not be responsible and shall be exempt from all liability
in respect of any loss, damage, injury, personal accident, medical expenses,
delays, inconvenience to any person, or his/her luggage, personal belongings
and loss of credit through cancellations.
- Tourists are advised to
take out full insurance during the tour or safari though Africa Explore
Tours and Safaris also have insurance covering clients.
- Anti-malaria precautions
are advised during your visit in South Africa when visiting the Kruger
National Park, Swaziland, Natal and Mpumalanga Province during the summer
months from August to April. See your medical practitioner for advise
and use it as described by him.
- With the exception of the
luxury coach tours, there are no scheduled dates on our tours. Africa
Explore Tours and Safaris will endeavour to fit in with your travel
- Breakfast and dinner are
included in the tour price and served in restaurants, hotels.
- During the travel, barbeque
or a light meal can be served at a suitable place to have a meal if
a restaurant is not available.
- Lunches, alcohol and soft
drinks will be at client's own expense.
- Vegetarian- and Halaal meals
will be arranged when necessary.
- Pick up and drop off at
your destination in Johannesburg, Johannesburg International airport,
Pretoria and fly-in to your place of holiday. Other places in South
Africa will be at an extra cost.
- All entrance fees mentioned
on the itinerary.
- Accommodation as per Africa
Explore Tours and Safaris itinerary
- Meals as per
- Transport in Africa Explore
Tours and Safaris vehicles.
- Registered tourist guide
in English language
- Registered vehicle driver
- Alcohol beverages
and soft drinks.
- Airport taxes
- Hospital or medical
- Gratuities, souvenirs
- Lunch or any other
meals other than breakfast and dinner
Owl at sunset
Hoepoe - bird watching,